02/4/13 | Events & Programs 02/4/13 | Whats New?
Join Faculty Development and the Office of Academic Assessment as we sponsor a panel presentation on the benefits of having meaningful conversations among faculty regarding the pedagogical connections evident in assessment data. Closing the loop involves making changes in the program to improve student learning.
Our exciting panelists will respond to the following questions:
- What would help liaisons close the loop?
- How could faculty be more involved in the process and writing the report?
- How to get faculty buy in? What could departments learn?
- What should be the topic of conversations?
- How might it be discussed in faculty meetings?